Operational Reporting Specialist
A job vacancy has risen within Letshego Holdings Limited,
- Main Purpose (Why does the exist)
To support the needs of the business to store quality data and retrieve quality data to promote the business process and inform business decision making. To gather information about potential customers, competitors, suppliers and economic conditions and report to business, functions, processes and operations To update on market trends impacting business department.
- Critical Deliverables /Core Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Receives client inquiries primarily via a CRM tool, regarding product functionality or problems researches with the client to fully diagnose the issue then develop creative solutions and responds within established timelines.
- Obtains, documents and analyses reporting needs and requirements through collaboration with department leaders.
- Translates reporting needs into production reports and dashboards.
- Works across functional lines to strive for and ensure consistent data quality.
- Conducts continuous review of reports and identifies opportunities for improvements to minimize redundant reporting and development of a single source of truth where possible.
- Develops and maintains dashboards to visualise data utilising Power BI, Spotfire or Tableau.
- Automates data preparation and report creation where possible.
- Develops ad-hoc reports as necessary.
- Provides increased focus on analytics and emphasizes on providing valuable insights to drive improvement opportunities.
- Builds understanding of business and operational strategies and identifies critical metrics required to support those strategies.
- Performs analyses and develops recommendations for continuous improvement opportunities
- Uses Microsoft SQL and/or IBM Cognos Connection, to develop and execute reports of business activity, statistics, and other operational data.
- Assist with developing, documenting, and maintaining automated mail merge templates (AIMS Letter Express) specified by business requirements or otherwise requested, including maintenance of exported versions for the user library.
- Key Performance Indicators
- Customer satisfaction
- Resolution time
- System monitoring
Knowledge and Experience Required of the Job Holder
- Bachelor's degree - preferably in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent
- At least 5 years post qualification experience in Oracle SQL scripting for a core banking system and related channels (advantage).
- In-depth knowledge of SQL/Oracle DB experience and various qualifications will be an added advantage.
- In-depth scripting experience through jasper reporting tool, would be an added advantage.
- Experience with relational databases, such as MySQL, MS SQL, and SQL Server
Closing Date: 31 December 2022
Application Email: [email protected]
Interested candidates should forward their applications accompanied by Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] by indicating the position they are applying for in the subject email: e.g. Ref: Operational Reporting Specialist
Disclaimer Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted